We left about an hour before sunrise on Friday and headed south. It was supposed to be a 14-16 hour ride with stops built in, but it somehow turned to a 21 hour journey. Yes, it was a long time to be in a vehicle, however, it was not a tiresome trip. I thoroughly enjoyed being with my friend and talking about all sorts of interesting stuffs. Stuffs can be found in our trip minutes. I just learned what trip minutes are. It's basically a play by play of a roadtrip in written form. When she was driving, I was taking minutes. When I was driving, she was taking the notes. Can't wait to look back for a good chuckle.
We got there past midnight Central Time, met up with John and made mojitos! Then I passed out on the air mattress. The next day, we moved everything in the truck to inside the house. John and I assembled the furnitures Erin and I picked up at the Charlotte IKEA with engineering precision. The moving and the assembling and the thunderstorming took about 3 hours and we finished. Then we made more mojitos. Cheers!
After gathering up our lives, we headed to a popular watering and eating hole called McGuire's Irish Pub. Out of my entire weekend, the only recognizable picture I took was this.
![]() |
| Holy Crap DELICIOUS! |

Hooray for roadtrips with Erin! And catching up with Jon Horne.
ReplyDelete