Sunday, August 7, 2011

"You'll Be Smittened!"

Please do yourself a favor and click and watch the video.  It will make your day as it did mine.
     Fun weekend.  I bought two rather large pieces of stretched canvas in order to begin my painting projects.  The more I think about doing them, the more stoked I'm becoming.  To be continued...
     Oh, got to see Band of Horses play at a sold out show.  Kings of Leon cancelled the rest of their tour leaving Band of Horses no where to go.  So they decided to find a local venue in the last minute and give us an amazing show.  I'm kinda glad Kings cancelled.  I wasn't going to pay to watch them, but definitely pay for Band of Horses.  They rocked and I'm a little deaf in my right ear!  I'll attach a little clip I took with my iPod.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment