Who looks through my posts anyway? Ha! Here's another painting of a VanGogh that I started a couple weeks ago. This is actually a prototype of a much larger and cropped version I plan to paint for a birthday present. I'll continue to edit and add progression photos of this painting until I feel satisfied with its completion. So here it is...
 |
| Ha! I can't figure out how to rotate it here. It's rotated fine in my iPhoto library. Oh well. This is the first night I worked on it. I just wanted to lay a base of colors. |
 |
| I actually have a "paint night" where friends come over and we paint and listen to cool, hip music. Such bohemians. Ha! This is the third night (in actuality, 3rd week) and I laid the base for the sky. It'll be a less gloomy day when I'm done with it. I really enjoy mixing colors. |
To be continued...I'll keep you (all one of you) posted of the progress...
No comments:
Post a Comment