Sunday, June 26, 2011

Phew!

It's been a loooong week but a good one.  I'm glad I was able to hang out with the familia.  I was dreading it before this week, but I just let it go, lived in the present, and enjoyed myself.  I am going away with very fond memories and stronger relationships with my family.  I found out some things that I never knew about some family members which makes me love them more...warts and all.
It's late.  I fly back tomorrow, but I want to post a couple pictures I took on my last day.

I was already walking around town trying to wait for 3 pm to roll around so my brother and I could get some happy hour sushi and brewski!  82 Stewart Street near Pike's Market.  Oh, and this pigeon shot seemed really cool at the time.
My point and shoot digital camera's battery kaputed and I didn't bring my charger so I used the second best thing - my iPod.  And I was able to do fancy stuff to it.
We took the bus to the closest drop off near the baseball stadium and it landed us here.  And we walked the rest.  I must say that this part of  Seattle is not its best.  I was sketched out the entire walk but saw this fantastic view of the city.
Even though it was played at Safeco, this was not the Seattle Mariners' home game.  Mariners lost to the Marlins 4-2 tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment